Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Love : A poem !

Time stops !


Life is complete …..


….A perfect circle ….with you ….


You answer all questions….


Patiently……


Never angry , never irate…..


You console me when I am sad….


And dance with me….joyously ...when I do…..


When I lose my way , you are the North star ….


The original Guru …..


You taught me how to live….


And how to kill……


The despair and darkness that sometimes dwell in me ……


How to think , how to laugh…


and solve puzzles….


( Math and non-math…… )


How to flick a wand and how to ride a broom…..


Visit places , in my head…..


Himalayas , Swat , Mordor and Knockturn Alley…..


Have visited them all…..


The world worships slim and dainty….


But fatter you get , love you even more….


And when it’s over….


A part of me goes away...with you…


But a part of you ...lives in me…..


To make me more complete !!!



Linking with :#IndiSpire89

write about your true love, it can be a person, place, thing, activity, anything. Something/someone that makes you feel special, complete in life. #truelove



No comments:

Post a Comment