Tuesday, April 26, 2016

V-visiting the blogs


Visiting the fellow bloggers blogs is an integral part of this challenge and I have done that faithfully. ( But I do not always leave comments…I like to be invisible sometimes!)

I was not sure about this initially , I was not even sure that I would complete this challenge ! But when I started doing it , I discovered that this was fun !

Leaving comments , showing appreciation , getting reciprocated was an enjoyable process. It also had other advantages – it stimulated my thinking , sometimes gave me ideas about the topics I could write about…

In short , I acquired knowledge, enjoyment ,creative inputs and appreciation…


A confession: I cheated! Instead of visiting 5 blogs per day, I did not visit any blog on weekdays and visited 50 blogs on weekends!! …. Well ….that kind of averaged out , I suppose ….

4 comments:

  1. I have visited a lot of the blogs this year. There is no way I will make it through the list though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ! Good work !! I know...even I won't be able to finish all !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a hard time with the visiting blogs part. Mostly because our internet is too slow, and it makes it tedious. I'm trying to better now at the end. I let the middle sag a bit! @abetterjulie from www.persephoneknits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard visiting blogs and commenting on them. Gotta admit I didn't realize the number was 5. For some reason I thought it was 10? Oops. Oh well. Today is my last day participating, so… :)

    And if it makes you feel any better, I've been visiting blogs during the week, but not on the weekend. I have to have some time to disconnect, breath, and live life, otherwise what will I blog about? Know what I mean?

    Best of luck finishing A-Z! :)

    ReplyDelete