Sunday, December 13, 2015

Why did I start blogging ?

Well.....it is probably too early to ponder over this question...you see , I am just under 40 in terms of posts !

But since this is the current topic on indispire , I thought a little over this ....

Why did I start blogging ? ....and why did I start writing ?

Being a book-lover, I always had this hidden desire to write a book....just like all those authors I admired.Initially , my writing was just a journal writing... recording of events that occurred ( this was almost 30 years back)Slowly the emotions started coming in, then the impressions and analysis....finally the lessons....

And then, on one fine day, I heard about blogging.....

That word ' Blog ' was so fascinating and strange that immediately I asked the blogger, who told me about it , " How do I start blogging ?" Unfortunately, she was the host of the party I was attending that evening and  she could not answer....

Eventually, I found out all about blogs ! ( Not all ...even today , there are some technical challenges that I need to master !)

I started my first ever blog in 2009 ( I remember, I wrote on my favourite song...Jaidev's "Tu chanda main chandani" but deleted the post thinking who will read that ?)

After scratching my head for next topics, I finally deleted blog No.1,saying to myself...It's not easy after all !

My next blog was a recipe blog called " Second helpings...anybody !" But I found that posting step-by-step recipe was too boring for me ! ( I had written a raagi flour cake recipe in it ) and that was  " The end " for this blog too !

Blogging then remained dormant in my mind....I couldn't think of any good topic !

This year, however, has seen a resurrection of my blogging  ....I have no idea what exactly gave me this confidence and removed my inhibitions about letting people read what I write...But , here I am....

Writing and blogging are .....

1.Outlet for my thoughts...

2.way of sharing all that I love ....books.movies,songs....

3.a way of analysing the world.....what I notice in and around me...

4.a way telling people about simple yet profound life lessons as I understand them....

Also...If I am honest....

1.a way to show off my creativity...

2.a desire to get noticed...

3.craving for attention....

It is what I love doing....and hopefully it will remain so....


NB :-This post is written in response to indispire challenge, #indispire 95... # inspiredtoblog

No comments:

Post a Comment