Saturday, July 16, 2016

I am back !! ....or am I really ??

After a looong break , finally I am trying to write something.....

What did I do in this break ?.....nothing much....other than reading a few books ,that is.....watched a lot of mind numbing serials .....tried fighting some battles at work....won some and lost some...

But I did not give up writing...although most of it was unreadable......depressing things on the same topics....

Why do I want to come back to blogging ?....Actually ,I am not too sure about wanting to come back.....I feel , I have said everything that wanted too....What's the point of selling the same old wine in a new bottle ?

I feel that I have lost my creative streak....ever since I gave up singing....which makes me wonder,are these two creative forms related ?....but singing was not creating in the real sense...I was just parroting whatever my teacher sang.....

But the good news is that , I am starting my singing lessons again....that will hopefully stimulate my writing....

And yes , today I came across an old whatsapp post , that I have saved .....It is a letter written by famous marathi author, Mr.P.L.Deshpande . He is explaining the purpose of life to his nephew , who had lost  his close friend in a senseless manner .....the question asked was " If everything is going to end one day , what is the purpose of living ? writing ? creating anything ? " P.L.says..." Life is meaningless...I agree...It is we ,who give meaning to this life....by living and creating joyfully....this joy and creation is not the end result but it is a way of life....love everything you do ...and do all that you love....don't try to find meaning....create it..."

This ,was what prompted me to start writing... I used to think all these days...why do I write ? who is going to read all this nonsense ?...

But I realised today...if I am writing for anybody else , then I will not  be able to write ever.....

I will only write for myself....to hell with the world !!

No comments:

Post a Comment