Saturday, April 30, 2016

Z- Zenith



Why zenith ? Because I feel , I am at the top of my blogging career (?)…in terms of quantity if not quality…

I am essentially a once-a-week blogger and taking part in this challenge , has not changed me for better ( A leopard and his spots, you see !) I missed some letters ,but since I am on ‘Z’ ,I can say that I have completed the challenge !

“ What next ? “ is the question that pops in my head…

First a break !...

And then , back to my trot …once a week or lesser !

Too much of anything is bad for health…. In similar vein , excess of blogging and I will not be able to think of a topic for my next post ...... or worse ....a  writer's block might afflict me ....

So…bye , bye folks ! I enjoyed this challenge and knowing y’all…


And as we say in Hindi….” Milate hain ek break ke baad !”

No comments:

Post a Comment