Friday, April 8, 2016

G –God


God is. He simply is. Do I have to say anything else?

Okay…if you insist!

How do you picture God? An old man ,with long flowing robes and long beard ,a benevolent smile and a twinkle in His eye   ? Someone like….hmm…Albus Dumbledore? Well…fair enough! Sometimes even I see Him in that avatar!

But most of the times, I just have a feeling of presence of God. A warm cocoon of love enveloping me …….the voice of silence in my ears when I close my eyes…..a slight smile that lingers on my lips after I open my eyes…..a cool, fragrant breeze that caresses me as I take my evening walk…..notes of flute that float in the air…real or imaginary…..

And the answer that I receive before I ask the questions and the pen that goes on and on to complete a post….


How do you see Him ?

2 comments:

  1. I see him in the smile of my grandkids. I see him when my son arrive safely home after a long day of being a police officer. I see him in the twinkle of my grandson's eyes when he is telling me a joke. I see him when I hold a new born baby duck or rabbit. I see him when the sun is shining! The beauty of nature all around us is God, to me!

    ReplyDelete